6/3/10

We had some strong storms last night.
This is the view from my kitchen window that I woke up to.
This could be an image from my mind. This is how I have been feeling when it comes to my art....foggy.... not sure I can see what direction I should go.
I have been creating..trying all kinds of things,
pencil drawings not sure how to finish them.
abstract paintings-
painting?
Frustrated !!!!
I'm trying to say open minded -explore. I must have several paintings now.
I plan on posting them here on my blog . Maybe I will get some feed back on them.
I've had a couple of ideas this morning-now to see if I can get them to life.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Diane,

Cool pictures, it has been unseasonable weather here in the northwest too. I'm wondering when and if summer will come. I hope you'll be feeling less foggy soopn and I'll look forward to seeing your paintings.
♥Jenny

Unknown said...

Thanks Jenny I'm sure I will, tomorrwo is a new day!

patty said...

Hi Diane, just popped over from Flying Lessons. Don't know if it helps, but I can totally relate to your "foginess". I have so many projects at different stages and not sure which way to go with them. It can be really immobilizing sometimes! Anyway, I do love your art!!

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

diane...i feel that foggyness sometimes too...just walking thru it can bring great rewards in itself...sending you energy to walk thru...just stopping by from a pause in our flying lessons to say hello and say i am so happy to connect with you...

Blessings, R

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva
Cre8Tive Compass Magazine
Cre8Tiva's Blog
Artistically Speaking Talk Show
FAMM Live Radio