7/16/12

today's creation



*******
today's creation


i craved an "ART" stamp
this will be prefect to stamp on the  packages i send my art in
the how to...
i wrote the word "ART" on a piece of paper with a charcoal pencil
then laid the paper (charcoal side down) on the stamp and rubbed the paper
then the image is on the stamp in reverse
then carve around the word art
 then when you stamp it, it will read ART...

*******
our new kitty *mia* she's a devon rex
 she's no bigger then my 10yr old sons shoes
*******
check back to see what else i create
don't forget to leave a link so i can see what you create....

4 comments:

Cameron said...

You better believe I'll keep checking back!
I wish I could join in...but everyday is such a hard thing for me to hope for :)

Nothing like the sweet face of a brand new kitten....she is a cutie!

Unknown said...

Thanks Cameron...everyday will be a challenge for me too, but i'm determined to do it.

Unknown said...

Oh!!!! Im so in!!! Thanks for the inspiration!!!! I really need this challenge!!!!

Unknown said...

oh i'm so glad..i can't wait to see what you create.